SUMMER 2018 INTERNSHIPS
The Jolie Studio BK team is looking for a dynamic, self-starter to assist with event planning efforts. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual interested in learning more about event planning and coordination. The summer internship offers exciting hands-on experience and the opportunity to gain new skills.
- Duration: JUNE-SEPTEMBER 2018
- Minimum of 20 hours a week
- Work Hours (Monday-Friday 10AM – 5:30PM)
- Some evening and weekend commitments if needed
Roles and Responsibilities
Our events intern responsibilities include but are not be limited to:
• Overseeing events including special events, corporate and nonprofit.
• Taking inquiries via email and phone as well as in person walk-ins.
• Assist with developing internal events.
• Work hand in hand with clients to plan and execute their event successfully
• Day of event host for different types of events.
• Tracking inquiries and updating systems accordingly.
• Assist Event Manager and Owners with business development.
• Implement proper social media outlets such as Facebook and Instagram.
• Work with vendors to ensure timely deliveries, payments and product orders.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Shoot us an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: SUMMER 2018 Intern.
Please attach your resume and cover letter, applications missing either will not be considered.